Monday, June 16, 2014

Slow-Down Therapy #25


By Linus Mundy and Illustrated by R.W. Alley.  I am not showing the adorable illustration that accompanies each step.   I really think you would enjoy getting this little book for yourself and discovering every page.

Slow-Down Therapy Number 25.

Direct your life with purposeful choices, not with speed and efficiency.  The best musician is one who plays with expression and meaning, not the one who finishes first.

Thinking of each of you and reflecting on my wonderful life with Mr. C while I am blog breaking.

Creative Bliss My Friends...

6 comments:

  1. I don't know if I'll be in any bookstores this summer but I will definitely have a look for it. :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is very thought provoking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, dear Sherry,- and something to think about, too !!!
    Happy dayes to you and mr. C
    Dorthe, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speed and efficiency...two words that are TOO much lately. I love your focus on slowing down, Sherry! I am almost to the finish line of this school year, and ready for a slow breath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soon as I have 2 more sales at my house I am slowing down also.
    Good for you on your blog break, however I will miss your posts
    The book I'm reading about a retired preacher sharing funny things that happened while he was a pastor of a church LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sherry! I have been worried about you, but too busy to remember to check in with you! It is a very busy time for me, since May 30th, because Robert graduates next week! We have had ceremonies, awards, scholarship night, and on and on and on! Every week multiple things, because Marshall has had a few ceremonies and awards too! I'm glad to see you are enjoying life and I will be here when you get back. Take care of you! Enjoy!
    xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.