Friday, September 9, 2011

Creative Blogger Gift...

 This may sound silly however I am drawn to people with the same name as mine especially when it is spelled exactly the same.  So when I "met" Sherry on a blog one day I was intrigued.  It turns out she is extremely creative and talented and a wonderfully generous soul.  We have been blog friends for a very long while now. She surprised me with a lovely package in the mail for my August birthday.  See the packaging and details?  I said she is creative.
 This is the back of my gift which I did crop so as not to show her email address.  She also hand wrote a special Happy Birthday note to me which was super sweet.  Please visit Sherry's blog and I know you will be smitten if you don't already follow her. 
Here it is.  So precious and I adore this little birdy.  She used some very clever techniques with this piece and you can read about it on a previous post she wrote.  The little metal tags that spell fly.  The 3D bird cage.  The beading. This precious bird with texture. 
There is a Zumba routine where we "fly" and it has to be my very favorite of all.  So I can relate to this wonderful message. 
Thank you so very much Sherry.  I feel very special.  This came to me all the way from Romford, Greater London, United Kingdom so that was a very long flight.  Whew! 
May each and every one of you wonderful bloggers find your creative passion and fly with infinite inspiration...

12 comments:

  1. Such a sweet gift. I am waiting for something from England that was mailed nearly a month ago. The mail system here is really unreliable so I sure hope it didn't get lost. :/ Have a great weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry is indeed a lovely lady and we are blogging friends too. We have shared many a swap item and just gifts with each other. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sherry! You lucky duck you! What a lovely friend and what a great piece of art from the heart!
    I am thrilled for you. There is nothing so touching as a gift in the mail from someone who cares.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a lovely and special piece of art to treasure forever. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! What a wonderful and gorgeous pressie! I love it! Happy belated birthday to you!
    xx, shell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh--how totally precious!!! and I hope you had a Happy Birthday!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gifts from the heart are precious, indeed. What a lovely gift from Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling gift.
    I have that same connection with like named people. Isn't it funny how we connect!!!
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great gift! Happy belated Birthday!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. a special card created by a special sherry.....for another very special sherry!! couldn't be better! xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! What a special gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.