Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My wall...

This is a small wall in my studio that I just enjoy. I have shared some of the things on it however I thought I would show it as I get to see it each day. I get inspiration from the things I have here.
The top right gold framed painting is one that my mother hand painted. It is very special because she tried painting and this is her art. She is no longer with us but I at least have one of her creative endeavors to gaze at and remember what a wonderfully creative person she always was.
I previously posted the Nature inspiration my sister made for me which I love. It is a very calming and serene piece. The fairy poster was also a gift from my sister and I love it too.
Some of the things are gifts from friends and just feminine or fou-fou or whimsy. I have a tiny bag of fairy dust. A fairy wand to grant all those magical wishes. A tiny angel to watch over me. A handmade origami bird I adore. A top to spin and watch as it turns with abandon. A blue butterfly to remind me of all the happiness and new beginnings we experience every day.
This wall is for me. No one else has to look at it or understand it or enjoy it. This is my space and it makes me happy.
I know how fortunate I am to have this wall of my very own things that make me happy.
What makes you happy and inspires you to be creative?
Keep creating...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.