Thursday, April 16, 2009

More Comfort Dolls...




These little ladies of flora are the latest baker's dozen comfort dolls to be made and sent to http://comfortdolls.blogspot.com for shipment to various battered women's shelters across the United States and some other countries. This is a project that really spoke to my heart and I already have ideas for the next baker's dozen that I will make to donate. Pat Winter is the founder and does all the logistics for gathering and coordinating the dozens and then shipping them out to their new companions.
I feel great joy by contributing these little ladies to bring a smile and some comfort to those on their journey of life. They really are much cuter in person. I am so not a photographer but I did want to snapshot them for sharing.
They are a little burst of Spring and happiness to come to the recipients of them.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.