Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bright spot...

Here we are in mid February and winter and yes it is snowing again today. However with my new "cheery, not dreary" attitude I felt it was most appropriate to post this beautiful photo of happy cheery begonia flowers taken last July at Butchart Gardens, Victoria BC.

Today I am sitting at my kitchen table with the blinds wide open even though the heater works harder and I have lots of light from all the white snow on the deck. I am using the notebook computer and editing lots of photos previously taken. I find it much more pleasant to sit here than in the office where there are no windows.

At least I am not in bed with the covers pulled over my head waiting for summer and sunshine and warmth. :-)

Have a cup of hot cocoa and enjoy your day as much as I am enjoying mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.